Terms of Service
A.House is a website operated by Alphabet Smart Home Inc. By signing up for the A.House service (“Service”) or any of the services of Alphabet Smart Home Inc. (“Alphabet”) and its affiliates, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). The services offered by A.House under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you buy mass customization products and mass production products you need, and execute your home building or home improvement project plan. Any new features, tools, or products added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. A.House reserves the right to change or update the Terms of Service, which is published on its website. Please check the Terms of Service at https://www.a.house/terms-of-service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- The person who signs up for the Service is the contracting party (“Account Owner”). If the person is signing up for the Service on behalf of his or her employer, the person must have the authority to bind his or her employer to our Terms of Service, and the employer is the Account Owner.
- All users of the Service must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or use the services.
- You need to provide your full legal name, current address, phone number and a valid email address to register for an A.House account (“Account”), and use or access the services. Other information may be required as indicated in the registration form. A.House has the right to reject an application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, as deemed proper by A.House.
- You agree that the email address you provide will be the primary method we use to contact you. A.House is not responsible for any undelivered email because of any problem with your email server or your email setting.
- You are responsible for your password security. A.House will not be liable to any loss or damage caused by your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for any activity and any content uploaded under your Account (“User Content”). User Content includes data, graphics, photos, audios, videos, and links etc.. Transmission of any worms, viruses and code of a destructive nature is forbidden and untolerated.
- As determined in the sole discretion of A.House, a breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service will result in an immediate termination of your services.
2. General Conditions
- The Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms of Service will be submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of British Columbia.
- You accept and agree that A.House may amend any term in the Terms of Service at any time, and any amendation will be posted on A.House and effective on the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after any amendation consitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to, the amended Terms of Service.
- In your use of the Service, you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your jurisdiction, and the laws of British Columbia and Canada.
- Without the explicit written permission by A.House, you agree not to duplicate, reproduce, sell, resell or exploit in any way any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
3. A.House Rights
We reserve the right to
- refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time;
- modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice;
- remove any unlawful or improper User Content, determined in our sole discretion;
- temporarily disable an Account when its ownership is under dispute; and
- determine, in our sole judgment, the rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner.
4. Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that A.House shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service;
- You acknowledge and agree that A.House shall not be liable for any lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services, products or these Terms of Service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. A.House provides the Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty.
- Any dangers or hazards posed by products listed on A.House, other than recognizable by common sense, are stated non-exhaustively on the product page . A.House is not responsible for any injury, damage and other dangers caused by improper installation or use of a product bought from A.House.
5. Intellectual Property and User Content
- All material you upload to your account remains yours. All material provided by A.House remains the copyright of A.House. By deleting your account, all material you stored on our site will be deleted from our server.
- By uploading any material to your account, you agree to let A.House to store and display your user content to users you permit.
- You agree that compliance of your User Content with any applicable laws or regulations is your sole responsibility.
- Except as needed or required in providing the Service, or required by law, your confidential information will not be disclosed by us to any third party. Confidential information here means any information you provide to us which is not publicly known. Any information that was in the public domain when we received it, comes into the public domain after we received through a third party, or received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations, shall not be considered as confidential in this Terms of Service.
6. Product Return
- Return of any custom-made product is not accepted. There is no refund for a custom-made product unless the product is defective, or not as ordered.
- Return of a mass production product is accepted. A full refund will be issued, if the product is not used, and with notice to A.House prior to shipping the product back to an address designated by A.House. Returns or exchanges are not accepted after 30 days, unless the product you purchased is defective. Notifying A.House about a defective product is required before returning it for a full refund.
7. Revenue Sharing
- The revenue sharing model is the same for all affiliates. Detailed revenue sharing information is sent to an affiliate via email upon approving an affiliate's application.
- An affiliate’s signing up means agreement to A.House’s revenue sharing model and arrangements.
- A.House reserves the right to change the revenue sharing model or ratio with a 30-day notice. Such a notice may be delivered through posting at its website or email.
- An affiliate is responsible to pay taxes, if applicable, for any revenue an affiliate receives from A.House.
8. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- A.House may change its prices at any time, with or without notifying its customers.
- A.House reserves the right to modify or discontinue one of all of its Services with or without notice.
- For any modification, price change, or discontinuance of the Service, A.House shall not be liable to you or to any third party.
9. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account anytime by emailing us. We will send you instructions about how to cancel your account.
- A.House will stop providing you with any Services upon cancellation of your account by either party out of any reason. Access to your account will no longer be available.
- After cancellation of termination of your account, you won’t be entitled to any refunds of any fees. However, any remaining money in an approved refund or affiliate revenue sharing activity will be transferred to the recipient.
- You shall pay any outstanding balance owed to A.House for a product purchased or use of the Service, if any, until the date of your account termination. Such balances are due immediately and shall be payable in full.
- Any account associated with any fraud activity will be suspended or terminated immediately. No remedy is available for this kind of termination.
Alphabet Smart Home Inc.